DayZ Server Control Center - Adding AI (Help)

Ruffasus

I apologize in advance if I have posted this in the wrong place or if this has been answered before. I'm fairly new to OpenDayZ and to DayZ Server Control Center.

So I host a private server where I play via LAN with a few friends, it's fun and all but I feel it takes out from the game without people shooting at you. I've looked up several ways to add AI to my DayZ server, but most explanations are either confusing or contain a part I can't get past.
For example: http://opendayz.net/threads/simple-ai-tutorial-no-rmod-or-dayz_factions.8106/
I follow most of the instructions up until; zombie_generate.sqfI can't seem to find that file in my Dayz_code.pbo in folder "@DayZ" (Editing map Chernarus)
(I am running the latest version of both Arma II and DayZ)

I would like to know if anyone can help me, whether it be linking me to a thread more helpful then previous ones I've viewed, a video tutorial, or a detailed explanation. Any help would be very much appreciated.

I'm looking for standard hostile Squads that roam the map or specific locations. Who patrol and attack players, zombies and other AI (apart from the squad). Anything close to that would be extremely helpful.

Especially if someone has any "Plug and play" files I could have.

Thank you in advance!

Back