DayZ Server List

stanlee

Hello server admins!
I've created a tool I believe you will all find useful for promoting your servers. My website is DayZServer.com and includes everything an admin needs, from describing a clan to sharing banners about the server. As server owners, I know you know what would be best for you, so please let me know what I should add or improve on the site.

Current Website Features
  • Claim a Server: If you own a server, after a simple verification you can claim the server on the site and add clan information and a description for the server. This also adds the server to the "Your Servers" page for easy management and community building.
  • Server Banner: Each server has a server banner image that has all the server's information and code for sharing on forums and websites.
    • Example from the #1 server:
  • Basic Search: Sort the servers based on: Rank, Name, IP:port, Player Count, Map, Views, Comments, Likes, and Dislikes
  • Advanced Search: Filter servers with your desired country and map, and also make sure the server is not full or empty.
  • Private Messaging: Send private messages to other users on the site. Perfect for contacting admins of claimed servers
  • My Favorites: Adding a server to your favorites will store it in your favorites for easy access.
  • Community Voice: Have your opinion heard on a server by liking/disliking it and commenting on it.
  • Server Reporting: Found a server that breaks the rules? Simply click the report button on the server's page, let our script find the hosting provider automatically, tell us of the violations, and we'll inform providers.
Planned Website Features
  • All completed for now. Suggest new ones!
Suggested Website Features
  • None so far, but please send them our way by posting here!
I hope you all find the site useful.

Back