DayZ Server Set Up

Jabbajaws77

Hey Guys

I have been trying to set up a server on my test bench at home before I transfer it to a dedicated box for hosting

I have followed the install instructions at https://github.com/Pwnoz0r/DayZ-Private-Server

Once this was completed I added a armaoaserver shortcut to my desktop and changed the target as follows: "C:\DayZ Private Server\arma2oaserver.exe" -config=C:\DayZ Private Server\cfgdayz\server.cfg -nosplash -mod=@dayz

When I load the server the first error I get is "Addon 'dayz_anim' requires addon 'CA_CommunityConfigurationProject_E'" after I hit "OK" it loads

It wont show in the in game browser for starters but I can join it from my LAN

When I join it from my LAN it gives screen title CREATE A GAME and there are a list of maps and game types and @dayz shows, I thought it should or I would like it to just load straight to dayz?

I join the game choosing dayz and it loads and trys to do a server authentication and then I sit at a screen that says my game name and then in the bottom disconnect, can't get into a game.

If anyone can tell me where Im going wrong you would be a life saver.

Thanks in advance

Jabbajaws77

Update

I have tried a tool called TADST v2.2

With this I can get the game to wait for host but it just hangs there

The target that this is using is (I just ticked all mods that showed in this tool & have tried it with just DayZ ticked with the same result?)
-port=2302 "-config=C:\DayZ Private Server\TADST\default\TADST_config.cfg" "-cfg=C:\DayZ Private Server\TADST\default\TADST_basic.cfg" "-profiles=C:\DayZ Private Server\TADST\default" -name=default "-mod=@DayZ;@hive;BEsetup;cfgdayz;Expansion;MySQL;Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\expansion"

Jabbajaws77

Another update

Using the same tool above I can got to the loading screen past wait for host however on the server I get

MSVCP100.dll was not found about eight times on the server, each time I click ok the same error loads and then goes away, once it stops showing on the server in game I get the following message

"This server is running an incorrect version of the server side application. You cannot play on this server. If you are the server admin please contact Dayz staff."

I must be bloody close now lol.

Any idea where I can go from here?

Jabbajaws77

Back