Dayz Taviana 2.0 done??

Falcon911

Well I inquired to Hicks on if he is still working on Taviana 2.0 and got no response. Also the http://development.dayztaviana.com/ website is down.

Looks like we will not have any new updates anytime soon. Too bad. It was looking so promising with his updates.

However on Blissrepo.com it states that Taviana 1.0 is there. However Ianbanks did not update the flies to 2.0 standard.

Anyone got anything other what I found?

I've replied to both, our web server went down late last night, we are migrating tonight to a new host.

Our 2.1 is pending the 1.7.5 launch, as well as Martin's 1.1 release.
We're also busy on a special build for the upcoming Survivor GameZ.

our web server went down late last night, we are migrating tonight to a new host.
Any update ? I prefer Hicks Taviana.com but with no website or any sign of Hicks activity we might have to change :(

Things have been just a tad bit busy with the Survivor GameZ, and immediately after that I got pretty sick.
I'm recovering now, and hope to have the site back in full swing.
DayZTaviana.com development has been unaffected by the site downtime, and the major milestones for 2.1 include 1.7.5 DayZ and 1.1 Taviana Island, when they release respectively.

Hicks,
Can you confirm that "Sadly as far as I can tell Martin is changing Taviana to a ad-ware map and won't be letting anyone (us or any other ARMA people) use it; it's now exclusively for the gamersplatoon.com's version of .eu"

In turn we should basically "make a stand" against Tavi 3.0 and give them the thumbs down for their actions and just let them die. I am on the fence on this whole Dayz Origins now that I am getting a better idea on their intentions and actions against us.

Were screwed...

Yes, I can confirm that statement.
I didn't want to make a stink about any of this due to the negative impact it could have on the community. We are still discussing the possibility of addressing Tavi map level issues ourselves now that Martin won't allow anyone else access to the fixes.

On a lighter note, the website is back up and functioning with no data loss to the project management side!

What is wrong with doing your fixes of what you have now vs waiting for Rocket to approve 1.7.5?

BTW Glad to hear your feeling better too.

ahwell thats it for taviana i guess. not feeding any moneywolves, and i allready hated the EU version anyway :)
gives me room for another wasteland server :) maybe even on taviana x)

Back