DayZ Thirsk Reborn

scottieo321

Coming soon...

well sorry guys but seems that you cant upload files anymore got to have a site for it so this site will be the last to see any and all updates

Hi everyone. DayZ Thirsk Reborn is a mod i have been working on for a little while now. This mod has some improvements and also New skins added which include Female skins, snow camo clothing and new ghillie suits. There is also some new items added in for gutting and lighting a fire. I am in the middle of taking out all the old DayZ weapons and replacing them with new ones also adding in more items that do different things. I will release a change log of all the improvements and changes soon once i have completed to where i want right now. This will be released for both Thirsk and Thirsk Winter which is why i have included the Snow camo clothing. More skins will be added for the winter map. When i release the mod it will be with a launcher for you to download the files and run them for now. I am also on with reworking the map up to a newer DayZ version.

There is now more loot spawn locations added and more lootable buildings. Over 500 in total new loot spawn locations. More info in the change log.

DayZ Thirsk Reborn code now updated to v1.7.5.1. Hive files and Database updated for the version. Proceeding to update v1.7.6.1 with relevant Hive files and Database. From this update I'm letting the community decide if they want me to update further to v1.7.7.1 or keep it at v1.7.6.1. There is a difference in views and opinions which one is the better version in v1.7.6.1 zeds damage was cut in half from what it went on to be a full 100% in v1.7.7.1. That in some people's eyes made them far to overpowered for your regular "bambi" players. There was also quite a few other significant changes in that update which made certain things better but also in turn made some others a lot worse. The upside to v1.7.7.1 is that there is still some "scripts" aka SelfBB and so on that can be used they can also be used in v1.7.6.1 but you will have to alter there code a little bit so that it will work. So i am now leaving the decision up to you guys at DayZCC and opendayz.net as to which DayZ version they would most like to see or even both versions if the same amount of people are on both sides.

Back