DayZ Trinity - WIP

It's always nice to see a new initiative so I wish you the best of luck :)

On a side note, do you have (explicit) permission for the addons you are using from their respective makers?

i got the (explicit) permission from hotzenplotz but from the other addons there was this @ readme/disclaimer whatever....

it says something like this
Project RACS hereby grants to You a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, Licence for Non-Commercial use and for the duration of copyright in the Work.
was copied from Project RACS Weapons Pack,
solong i doesnt modified their addons.pbo i can use it for my own "non-commercial use"

Only things i modified was those files:
dayz_code.pbo / dayz_anim / dayz_equip / dayz_server ( must code are untouched )

it needs a last few testing, but today ( saturday ) i cant release it, little bit to much bugs :s

This map has so many possibilities for DayZ! It looks amazing! Can't wait to play, give me a holler if you need testers! :)

This map has so many possibilities for DayZ! It looks amazing! Can't wait to play, give me a holler if you need testers! :)
Hi undies.

Aside from me randomly greeting my friend, how can I help with this map's development. If I can't may I use this map for another mod I have been making? (Undies would know)

its really hard for me to get signature v2 working ( got already a little help ) but its very tricky :O

ok guys, got v2 working - i will release a "early" version in the next few DayZ! But for the first, only client files but i will host 1-2 server, dependent how many would play this map!

Big thx to shermanFTW!

what for help u need? im following the first procedure at this video with total commander and the dssignfile.exe ( for creating the key with dscreatekey.exe ) and this works pretty good for me.

------------------------------------

ok i need longer until i fix this.....( IM RAGING THE WHOLE TIME and cant find a solution for this )

14:28:28 Warning Message: Picture \z\addons\dayz_code\gui\dayz_logo_ca.paa not found
14:28:28 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_code\init\variables.sqf not found
14:28:28 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_code\init\publicEH.sqf not found
14:28:28 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_code\medical\setup_functions_med.sqf not found
14:28:28 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_code\init\compiles.sqf not found
14:28:28 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_code\system\server_monitor.sqf not found

got the pbo now working without those "not found script" errors and files will be release soon, stay tuned!

Back