DayZ Unleashed

Tons new on it, we post more on our forums then we do here though. Something we should rectify.

so 2 videos that show us NOTHING!
I want to be interested but alas, I cannot be.
how about a link to your forum?

gee, sorry for helping you direct potential players to your mod. Forgive me!
and way to post a link.... I wouldnt expect to be overcrowded when u launch.

gee, sorry for helping you direct potential players to your mod. Forgive me!
and way to post a link.... I wouldnt expect to be overcrowded when u launch.

What you don't realize is that we are still in alpha, the 3rd is our closed beta launch to the streamers and that we have been working 20 hours a day getting this ready for the 3rd. It's about respecting the location that it is being posted on. The videos both link to our site, they have our name in it and Google shows the site with a simple search.

What you don't realize is that we are still in alpha, the 3rd is our closed beta launch to the streamers and that we have been working 20 hours a day getting this ready for the 3rd. It's about respecting the location that it is being posted on. The videos both link to our site, they have our name in it and Google shows the site with a simple search.

i hope its done on 3rd i'll host one from survivalservers. thumps up for your work !

Thanks thevisad for your comments.
Now i found „the light“ too

Awesome Project (I like the Epoche Mod) with a woow Featurelist on a great Map!

I'm excited.

I noticed the website mentions that DayzEpoch "developers" are helping, but vbawol stated on the DayzEpoch forum that he's the only developer of Dayz Epoch:

http://dayzepoch.com/forum/index.php?/topic/742-epoch-temporarily-ceasing-development

"For over 9 months I have been the sole developer of DayZ Epoch"

Also, since this integrates so many features of Epoch, maybe you guys should consider working with Epoch and helping them improve that. After all, it is an established mod with a player base and quite a number of servers, rather than starting a whole new mod. Just my opinion.

I noticed the website mentions that DayzEpoch "developers" are helping, but vbawol stated on the DayzEpoch forum that he's the only developer of Dayz Epoch:

http://dayzepoch.com/forum/index.php?/topic/742-epoch-temporarily-ceasing-development

"For over 9 months I have been the sole developer of DayZ Epoch"

Also, since this integrates so many features of Epoch, maybe you guys should consider working with Epoch and helping them improve that. After all, it is an established mod with a player base and quite a number of servers, rather than starting a whole new mod. Just my opinion.

Awol is the only coder, but not the only developer, the modeler for Epoch has also come over. The devs wanted to work with us as a team and I was glad to have them aboard. Also, while I appreciate your opinion of what we should do, I have my own vision of what the mod should be and version 1.0 is only a small step in the direction of that vision. The hive system is being redone and extended well beyond the current capability. I have implemented about 50% of the future features.

I think so ! The map is new, mods are new... It can only be a great success ! Thanks and good luck ;)

Back