Dayzland.eu Taviana Balance Issues

Graz

I've been extensively testing dayz-land and I've really enjoyed the new unbanned vehicles.

There's a few balance issues that need to be addressed quite quickly.

BDRM-2
  • Needs it's ammo severely reduced, it currently has 300 KPVT, which is domination!!! The 1,500 backup machine gun rounds mean this can slaughter bambi's for several hours with little to no answer. I think about prolly having 10 KPVT shots and 200ish machine gun ammo would mean players are a little less free with lead distribution!!
  • The tires are pretty tough, they seem to have been modified and are much more vulnerable then arma, but they need further reduction. Is it possible to have them on par with a Ural?
  • Fuel Consumption - It's very economic, I'm not sure if an increase is needed but it should be considered at least
Mi-24
  • Needs a massive ammunition nerf on the YAK autocannon, it's got 1500 rounds it can knock out 20-30 vehicles before being drained, far more if you've got a got duo behind the glass. I would think 50-60 Yak shots, so ammo is very, very precious and player's won't go to the starting area and slaughter new players
  • Is the stinger able to be unbanned? Players could through it in the back of their car, and set up defence if they here a helicopter coming. If stingers were to come in, maybe lower their damage to be in line with Dayz
Oil Rigs
  • Ladders need to be added to allow sea breaching. I can send you my ladder.sqm so they are mainly enterable.

Uploaded, the .sqm is in the pbo as that's all I can upload. It's not pretty, but it'll work :)

It's a bit of a shame about the BDRM-2. Maybe throw in a bunch of armed open top vehicles? The driver & gunner is exposed so it's not earth shattering :)

Attachments

• Ladders.pbo
    6.9 KB · Views: 3
Back