DayzMapper Thread

Is it still maintained? Can't seem to get it to work on DayZ Control Center, which is running Bliss 0.27

Cant get this to show players. Have looked over the config file a dozen times but cannot find any errors in there.

The map we are trying to use is Namalsk

I've noticed that it's not my DB config but that it's not doing anything except loading the default Chernarus map. I can't get it to load any other maps. :/

Anyone have any idea how to make it show different weapons that I`ve added through modifying helicrashes?

Anyone have any idea how to make it show different weapons that I`ve added through modifying helicrashes?
you have to edit the source file PlayerIcon.as look for this "private var weapons:Array =" and add what ever guns you added and recompile the flash file. I personally have it set to show all guns so i can see who is spawning in illegal guns.

Got this to work, but it keeps loading Lingor instead of any other map. Changed map_chernarus_example.txt to map.txt allready. I am lost ... any ideas?

Taviana
Ok i am still working on the getting settings spot on, atm just beening taking guess estimates...
Thinking i need to setup a seperate instance & spawn vehicles @ set locations to get it more fine tuned...

Code:
map_tavi.jpeg

http://postimage.org/image/nvu1hdjkr/

edit:- from appearances i think i am slightly off on y axis scale & offset

Back