[DEAD] Admin & User Panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaz492

THIS PROJECT IS CURRENTLY DEAD. THERE WILL BE NO UPDATES TO THIS SCRIPT. DO NOT POST SAYING "XXX" DOES NOT WORK.
I am currently making a simple user panel for my server.
The Development forum has change logs of each build, and will be the first to get updated when a update is pushed.

Rolling Change log
My current plans for it are:
  • Allow players select a starting loadout from a predefined list that admins can edit.
  • Implement tokens.
  • Implement messaging system to contact admins.
  • Allow players to see where they are on the map(currently planning on using dayzdb for the map)
  • Donators will be able to use tokens to revive themselves or friends and heal themselves or friends
  • Donators will have more weapons to chose for a starting loadout
  • Donators will be able to use tokens to "buy" weapons
Im open for suggestions.

To-Do List:

• Complete Loadout system
  • Implement Server settings changer
Update List:
Changed loadouts

(Screenshots show near/completed functions.)
Screenshots:
evTMf1F.png

lBb8i44.png

baaj05E.png

qESS42Y.png

NnEX29c.png

5VbbyaC.png

Un-completed source available at https://bitbucket.org/gaz492/dayz-admin-panel/src.
Download: https://bitbucket.org/gaz492/dayz-admin-panel/get/master.zip (Use at your own risk, I do not currently support development builds, I will only help people when it is fully released.)

Issue reporting and tracking available at http://gaz492.net:8080/browse/DAP

If you want to support development please donate. Donations go towards keeping my web-server online.

Credits:
Some of the code for logging in is based off Prestodus admin panel

Last edited:
Will this panel have the ability to set an expiration date for access to it? So, for example, if someone donates, they have access to change their loadout for 30 days, then it expires unless they donate again? Maybe even integrate a donation section that accesses PayPal's IPN to automatically give access to the panel?

I want feedback on this decision from server admins.

Do you want users to be able to freely choose from a set of weapons or do you want to create predefined loadouts that the user selects? At the moment I am making it so that it will be a predefined set of loadouts. that the user chooses.

I want feedback on this decision from server admins.

Do you want users to be able to freely choose from a set of weapons or do you want to create predefined loadouts that the user selects? At the moment I am making it so that it will be a predefined set of loadouts. that the user chooses.

I prefer to have it so players can choose from a list of weapons. The way I would use this, is to allow a VIP to choose from certain weapons, based on his donation. I'd want to allow unlimited changes with a specific period, for which I could assign an expiration date.

I prefer to have it so players can choose from a list of weapons. The way I would use this, is to allow a VIP to choose from certain weapons, based on his donation. I'd want to allow unlimited changes with a specific period, for which I could assign an expiration date.

At the moment i have it so that the admin decides the VIP loadout as i need to figure a way to see if the person has donated. But it is something that i plan to introduce in the future

Selection from a list of approved items would be nice but predefined packages might be easier

I have got a way to implement both, i will try to get a working demo out as soon as i can. At the moment im a bit busy with preparing for college so development might be a bit slower

We don't want to hear your excuses! Mr. "oh my real life is more important than a game" LOL

Grats on going to college bro, we'll be waiting :)

it is possible to install it now or it still in dev ?

this panel is totally what i'm looking for , thanks for you'r work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back