Death and duplication.

Pablo

We are having problems with our server. This does not always happen, is random, and happens to some players and not others.

It happens that sometimes when a player dies, returns to looby, and when re-entering the server suffers a "roll back". Sometimes appears bleeding and dying, in the same position it was in when he died. And this is repeated many times. The seriousness of the situation is that you can duplicate all items. Other times it just appears with 12000 blood without bleeding or fainting, without cracks and with their items next to his dead body.

Has anyone had this problem?

We are using Pwnozor files.

We are currently in beta version 1.7.3 and 98220.

In our view would have to do with that now clears the inventory database when they die, but I'm not sure this is true.

We tried to load the asford fixs but we had no positive results.

Any idea is welcome.

Thanks for your time!

Elf Clock

Same issue. This is a very serious issue and now my users are starting to get stuck in an endless loop of death. I'm surprised this hasn't been addressed at all yet.

As I said in the other thread, I really think this has something to do with HiveEXT.dll. It is now wiping my tent worldspaces and replacing vehicle worldspaces with hitpoint entries seemingly at random. Wtf guys. Only since 1.7.3.

Back