Death Message

Finest

Hello Guys
the old hive from pownor just support killmessage
player x was killed with m16 by player Y

got anyone a working server.pbo with this system includ or got a sourcecode for me ?

Still need to add a line in the Mpmission file init
player setVariable ["BIS_noCoreConversations", true];
/ / enableRadio false;

Instead of downloading your file, could you please highlight the code that was added/changed in your .pbo?

Mine is working, but I see this error in my logs:

Code:
fnc_keyDown =>
6:11:26  Error Invalid number in expression
6:11:26 File mpmissions\dayz_1_spec.chernarus\init.sqf, line 47
6:11:26 Error in expression <able ["BIS_noCoreConversations", true];
/ / enableRadio false;

Also, since I added this the spectate tool is not working...

Yeah that is the ones from bliss :/ BUT i rewrote them to work with pwnoz0r's build.

Just Download "KillMessages.rar" From Here: http://www.mediafire.com/?5iu5u34a85mfwea

And Replace Your dayz_server.pbo and mission file (dayz_1.chernarus) with the one in the KillMessages.rar

Report Back here if you have any issues and if it works ill make a sticky with the full instructions on what i did :)

all that was done in the mission file was i added:

player setVariable ["BIS_noCoreConversations", true];
/ / enableRadio false;

to line 20 of init.sqf

Hey Stapo, do you have a server pbo that we can use kill messages with your Namalsk package or Taviana? Could you add it to Github or post a link?

Thanks!

oh crap i totally forgot about this topic :/ yeah give me a moment to find the files :/

Hi guys,

I am new to dayz server files, i have done what was mentioned about copying

"And Replace Your dayz_server.pbo and mission file (dayz_1.chernarus) with the one in the KillMessages.rar"

These over my current ones, but in my MPmissions folder doesnt have this folder (dayz_1.chernarus), i have this in there instead "dayz_1.chernarus.PBO"

I removed this and copied the contents of the dayz_1.chernarus over the server would not load

Could you please point out where i am going wrong?

Kind Regards,
Geordie XD

not working for me. replaced files. restarted server.

normal kill message disable or not important.?

Back