Deer To Dawn | PVP/Light RP | No App | 1PP

BritishBoatman

Hello,

My name is BritishBoatman, I very recently with a friend of mine Chinny have decided to make a DayZ Namalsk Server, we wish to put some time into the server and make a fun and enjoy full new PvP/Light RP server for all you blood thirsty people out there, the server has a bunch if in-game events for all players to enjoy not just for the PvP aspect but also a bit of PR sprinkled in as well.

We are currently keeping the server at the moment at standard rates for the map and game but are very open to new ideas and suggest from the community.

https://discord.gg/a5sFngReks

Backstory

**You find a tape recording and listen to it**
25th March 1990….. Athena Research Institute has been breached by an unknown creature, says rumors that is why they have brought military personnel to secure the area of Namalsk and surrounding cities .

27th March 1990….. It has been quite the last few days. The military have secured Vorkuta and all ways of crossing over into the South, Curfews have been set into place we don’t know what is going on out there everyone has been told to carry on with normal life.

28th March 1990 EXPLOSIONS…. Mass amount of gun fire from the south island towards the research facility it is unknown what is going on at the moment, people are rushing to their homes as the gun fire gets closer and closer and is increasing…… The speakers are going off in the city ordering everyone to evacuate and head towards Lubkansk, boats are being loaded with citizens, this is getting too much what is happening. The City is gone, it is overrun, they came out of nowhere, what is going on? The boats were a lie, nobody is here, we have all been herded to our death. It seems like they are following us whatever they are, OMG… WHAT IS THAT… ARGH…. *Sounds of Zombies Can Be Heard* *Tape Clicks*

*A different voice can be heard*

If anyone is out there listening to this, we are surviving, get safe, find shelter and stay alive, these Zs are crazy, Do Not Travel at Night, Please Find u……..

**Tape Ends**

Back