Delta Force Gaming - Back To the Roots (sort of) - Free Build Packs!

Total

Hey everyone, my name is Total. I am an admin on Delta Force Gaming. Were a small group that got sick of admin abuse and hackers, so we decided to start our own server to get away from all that, as a result we have an awesome team of admins, who will do their best to make sure you have the best experience possible. We care very much about this game and our server. We're taking DayZ back to it's roots. By this I mean, you won't spawn with an AS50, but you'll still have an awesome time. We're looking to raise the difficulty to make this game what it should be, hard. We would also like to ensure that your heart is always pounding and that your hand is never steady. This is DayZ, not Battlefield, not Call of Duty, it's meant to be hard and scary, not a free for all. If you share these same ideals, then you may have found your home server!

We have plenty to offer such as;

Sarge AI - Completely Customized
Epoch Mission System - Customized loot boxes
Secure Traders
Auto-Refuel
Self Bloodbag
Lift\Tow
Drink from Water Sources
Take Clothes
Additions to map - (Always changing, this is a living world after all!)
No Base Decay
No Plot Pole Requirement
Very Active Admins

We have more to come such as;

AN2 Cargo Drop
Suicide
Study Body - (Journal)
Knockout
Events

And Much More!

Visit us at our website for some more information - http://www.dayzdfgaming.com

First 10 Registered Members get a promotional care package, this includes an Off-Road Vehicle and a build pack!

You can find our server at this IP - 162.221.192.123:2302

Our TS address is - 24.235.145.24 - If there's someone in the Admin Room, just give them a poke, they'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Well I guess that's all for now, we hope to see you there!

Stay Frosty and Happy Hunting ~~Total

Last edited:
Back