Deployable Ammo Crates and 1.7.7

Dusty Nuttles

Valued Member!
So I'm using a bunch of ammo crates. Since the update none of them that I've used work. I got some side missions on my serv that would be crippled by no reward.

Anybody know if any of the ammo crates work with the new update?

I noticed this too, did you have any gear in them that was removed/patched by the update? That was the invisible causing problem last update, havent tested this update so far

I have a ton of crates too on my server, none of them work, regardless of content. I have some empty, some full, some with weapons, some with med supplies. They show up in the database, but not on map. I have attempted changing their class name too, most were ordnance box, or weapons crate, or vehicle box, I attempted MedBox0, AmmoBoxMedium, Large, FoodBox and some others, none are working.

I use an old hack menu that shows available vehicles and items in game, it is interesting to note that pretty much all non dayz vehs are now completely locked down, but these crates are still showing in my list, so I am wondering if they are locked down somewhere else and that is preventing them from showing up.

Any help is appreciated.

I am pretty sure to store the content of a box to the database you need to change the hiveext.dll to make it comunicate to the database. The reason the box go's invisible is because it is either being blocked by the anim or it is being cleaned up by server_cleanup.

its blocked:
10:55:53 "IGNORED USBasicAmmunitionBox oid#242134234234 cid:17077 "

well, i have the same problem... iam going to spawn some broken urals and respawn them before restart to reset the gear...

I also used some of the ammo crates as care packages, but all of them are gone. Anyone find ones that will work?

I have no idea what the intention was to ban crates.

I also used some of the ammo crates as care packages, but all of them are gone. Anyone find ones that will work?

I have no idea what the intention was to ban crates.

I've got an ammo box small spawning on my server, it's always been empty so I don't know if that aspect of it is broken, but it definitely appears.

And as a side note, to force people into playing rocket's vision of a good game, rather then our own version of his vision.

There is an ammo box small, but it's listed as no interaction making it essentially useless.

Do you have the classname for the box that allows interaction?

if you use dayz.st it was a problem with hive write to database, the tent fix they pushed out fixed my problems and I see my boxes again

Hrm... I was just trying to add them to my database an hour ago. I can add medium/small stashes just fine, but not USBasicAmmunitionBox_EP1 ?

Any advice?

Hi andrew_s90, may i ask u something? i have dayz.st hosting too, and now i cant see my ammo/wep crates, i need to send a ticket? or just download again my server.pbo?, thanks for your help, i realy need it

Back