[Discussion] Who's your GSP or SP and why?

CommanderRetra

Staff member
Just wanted to create this thread so everyone can chat about who there GSP or SP is and why. Feel free to talk about who has the best/worst support and where you should go to get your value for money, specs and performance.

I'll start.

I can't mention who provides me with my server. But they are incredibly generous and provide me with a beast of a machine.
Dedicated Windows Server 2008 R2
2x Intel Xeon CPU E5-2620
1x 256gb Samsung 840 Pro SSD
32Gbs Ram
2x 1Gbs Uplink

I have a dedicated server from 1&1 (Germany) and of course they do not support anything with DayZ but what they support they do very great!

I use Vilayer and it's been a love hate relationship. Their server runs great! Im complimented time and time again by some fairly popular players like sadaplays on the performance.
I have had several times in the past where their support almost made me left them. In fact, the only reason why I didn't leave them in the past was because I didn't want to lose my IP. On one occasion it took over a month to resolve an issue because they played dumb or didn't want to own up to their mistakes.
I will say that lately, their support is much much better. Perhaps it was a staffing issue in the past.

Back