!!don't use HACKS to test ur server!!

JacksRevenge

Maybe some Fella is new with all this DayZ stuff like I was, so i did this little post for the Noobs.

If u do run a server and have the great idea to say:,, Hey, why not use a Hack instead of all this "alt+tab switch to navicat and change it manually" stuff.

DON'T DO IT !!! I didn't noticed how guys are completly freaking out with this Game! Maybe u also don't.

So instead of gettin a nice hack, the chance to get ur CD Key stolen is incredibly high !!! Consequences are a global ban on every server who is running Battle eye (wich is every single 1 of them). Wich means, if u buyed the game only for playin DayZ, ur game is worthless!!

watch the official statement of Battle eye: http://www.battleye.com/support.html

Or if you do, lock up your server, remove BattlEye for the time being and then do your stuff.

No people will think you're using your admin powers for bad, and nobody gets banned.

Or if you do, lock up your server, remove BattlEye for the time being and then do your stuff.

No people will think you're using your admin powers for bad, and nobody gets banned.

I think what he said was that if you use hacks to test things, there is a high chance that the hack-software you are using steals your CD-Key - to be used for bad purposes. And that MIGHT result in a Global BattlEye for YOU :p

Back