DX | Custom Debug Monitor v2.0

Help and Discussion for DX | Custom Debug monitor begins here...
Good effort, just some tips:
Make the player name centered, also add a Floor() onto the FPS count so it shows it as a whole number :D
Thank you, the player name should be centered though
Code:
<t size='2'font='Bitstream'align='center'>%1</t><br/>
this line represents the player name it is aligned as center, and how would i go about adding the Floor() to the FPS code, this is my first release of editing that i have done, bit noobie sorry XD

Hey, that is odd that its set as centered, but not showing it.

Anywho - to use floor() simply wrap the function around whatever you want to round down... for example:
floor(diag_fps)

for your line, its:
",dayz_playerName,r_player_blood,round _humanity,_killsH,_killsB,_kills,_headShots,_zombiesAlive,_zombies,floor(diag_fps)];

Anywho - to use floor() simply wrap the function around whatever you want to round down... for example:
floor(diag_fps)

for your line, its:
",dayz_playerName,r_player_blood,round _humanity,_killsH,_killsB,_kills,_headShots,_zombiesAlive,_zombies,floor(diag_fps)];
ahk thanks a lot man, this will make it a lot more neater looking

Anytime, i am all for helping people trying to learn Arma's extremely weird scripting language :p

Very nice to see this new Debug Monitor coming up, just got one question here, will this monitor be up as we connect and stay on all the time ? The Debug Monitor i am currently using on my Server only appearts if you press a key... And i don't like that...

EDIT : Ok i just noticed that this Debug Monitor is not actually quite new, the code is exactly the same as one already posted on this Forum long ago, the only difference is a few lines added like the zombies alive/total and FPS... And i already had problem with this one, it was spamming my server logs with a message (Wrong text element 'null')...

Cheers, SparxOne

Very nice to see this new Debug Monitor coming up, just got one question here, will this monitor be up as we connect and stay on all the time ? The Debug Monitor i am currently using on my Server only appearts if you press a key... And i don't like that...

Cheers, SparxOne
Hey Mate, Thanks, and yes this will stay on the server 24/7 unless disabled through the code.
hope this helped :)
Fusi0n

oh, im not sure why its coming up with that error, ill have a peak around and see what i can dig up about it

That would be great if you could find a solution to that spamming, i'd really like to continue using this one since it stays on all the time, but obviously won't be using it if the spamming goes on ;) Thanks for trying to find out about that :)

Cheers, SparxOne

hey mate, sorry i cant find anything about that error, have you tried the debug monitor without AI as iv had alot of issues with Cherno AI, every time id log in i would get killed and spawn in debug. sorry mate, i can have a better look in the morning, really tired atm hah

I have tried without AI's and the spam was still there... I even tried with only the Debug Monitor active and the spam was there, meant that the only problem was coming from it and nothing else :)

Well sure, if you can have a look at it sometime, it would be cool thanks :)

Cheers, SparxOne

^ I can confirm what SparxOne said. I don't run this debug monitor anymore, but when I disabled it, the (Wrong text element 'null') errors in the log would disappear.

floor(diag_fps)

for your line, its:

I'd also like to thank you for the floor command
been trying for some time to round different results
thanks alien

nice work on the debug fusion :D

edit- I used to get that exact same error in rpt with a different debug, spammed the log for a few days, then seemed to just stop (never found out why) but it never came back, still using the debug. srry I wish i knew why it stopped spamming the errors

Back