DZAI working with Mission

I am trying to get the DZAI to work with the missions system. I changed everything to DZAI and got rid of factions but still seem quite simple and AI die with a single stanag round like the missions ones do. I know that is not your mod but thought maybe you could help as you have been commenting alot today!!!

Thanks in Advance

If AI spawned by the Mission system seem more fragile compared to ones spawned by DZAI then that's normal. AI units spawned by DZAI use a 12000 blood system while Mission AI use the normal Arma2 damage handling, which is about the equivalent of 4500 blood in terms of how much damage they can take.

What's not normal is if AI spawned by DZAI die in single STANAG round hits. They might be temporarily knocked out but most likely not outright killed.

Ok, thanks for clearing that up!! Then they are working PERFECTLY!!

I though it had something to do with this code but when i removed it no ai spawned

[_coords,80,4,4,1] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\missions\add_unit_server2.sqf";//AI Guards
sleep 1;

Do the numbers mean position,radius,weapon of group,amount of ai,ai group/level?

I have only been coding since saturday and just trying to figure this out

Thanks

That code is from the Mission system so unfortunately I can't help you there. All I know is that line is used by the Mission system to spawn AI so that is why no AI spawned when you removed it.

Back