epoch - how to add vehicles, weapons and ammo to traders

Maybe the creator of this tool should put a tutorial up because I have no idea how to use this on DayzSt.

So I am trying to add vehicles into my traders data, using this
INSERT INTO `traders_data` (`item`,`qty`,`buy`,`sell`,`order`,`tid`,`afile`) VALUES ('["T34",2]',10,'[15,"ItemBriefcase100oz",1]','[5,"ItemBriefcase100oz",1]',0,60,'trade_items')

How might I add it to the Hero/Bandit traders after its in the traders data?

INSERT INTO `traders_data` (`item`,`qty`,`buy`,`sell`,`order`,`tid`,`afile`) VALUES ('["T34",2]',10,'[15,"ItemBriefcase100oz",1]','[5,"ItemBriefcase100oz",1]',0,60,'trade_items')

change the trade items to trade_vehicles or any vehicles cant remember wht it is, also max cost is 12 briefcases.

change the 60 (afile) to associated number in server_trader sqf - in misson pbo

As he said maximum of price must be 12 ( the maximum size of space inventory where you have to place de money to buy anything)

Yes in server_traders.sqf on your mission.pbo folder.

Once is done, go in your trader item table in data base and add the new vehicles with the right groups etc...

Once it's done, restart your server

u sorted?

it seems that there is a lot of good answers here! I would only say if you want to know an easy way is to add through your database. A easy program would be NAVCAT, it allows you to see all the items, prices & amount for each trader. From there you can go ahead and add in your numbers and items. Hope this little info helps!

Guys..

I added a "BMP2_HQ_TK_EP1" to the Hero Camp trader. It worked, I can sell or buy it... The vehicle key is added to my toolbelt, BUT:

- When I walk to the vehicle and use the scrollwheel to access the 'unlock vehicle", that option doesn't show.. only the "gear"...

So in resume everything works, but no "unlock" option.. (and the key is in my toolbelt)..

Any tips?

Guys..

I added a "BMP2_HQ_TK_EP1" to the Hero Camp trader. It worked, I can sell or buy it... The vehicle key is added to my toolbelt, BUT:

- When I walk to the vehicle and use the scrollwheel to access the 'unlock vehicle", that option doesn't show.. only the "gear"...

So in resume everything works, but no "unlock" option.. (and the key is in my toolbelt)..

Any tips?

Well I found out that some vehicles do not have the unlock option, so I swaped that one for another model, like the BMP2.

Ok so I have been able to add vehicles and figure everything else out. What I am currently having trouble myself is that when I buy 750Rnd_M197_AH1 it tells me that I have traded for it but I open up my inventory and it is not there. Can any give me some help or at least point me in the right direction?

Back