Epoch Taviana 2.0

michaelny

So with a little german guide https://board.nitrado.net/support-d...viana-2-0-installation-so-geht-es/#post410407 I got dayz epoch 1.0.3.1 taviana 2.0 up and running but there is a little drawback to the fun ... the traders are all messed up....

To be exact most of them are plain and simple not there

In example : Trader City Lyepestok ..... Only one trader here ......
Trader City Bilgrad ......... Only one trader here .....

both are the sort of traders for food,backpacks, drinks ....

I have no add ons, scripts or anything changed because this was my first concern

Hope someone here knows what to do ...

THX

I also need a guide to install Taviana 2.0 Epoch. I have a host who is willing to upload my server once i have created. but there are no instructions to do this atl , where do I start? i download server files from epoch but where do I get the @Taviana and how do I get the server to start useing Taviana 2.0 map. would apreciate any help you can provide. please message me on here or even better on skype : joe.modano

how did you even get it translated to English? if i get it installed as far as you have I can probably workout how to change the script for the trader

Sorry just did see your question.

The link CEN provided looks already quite good.

Currently I reside in Germany hence I am using a german provider but they don't support epoch taviana 2.0.

So what I did was to install Taviana 2.0 via dayz commander for the client side.
The server side I installed Lingor ( but you can use any other map you like as long as it it fully supported by epoch)

I went onto my server via FTP and deleted the file @lingor and renamed @taviana into @lingor.....
Now look for your epoch lingor server_cfg and change the template to DayZ_Epoch_13.Tavi ..... this way your server knows what to look for.

Upload via FTP the DayZ_Epoch_13.Tavi ( you get this here https://github.com/vbawol/DayZ-Epoch/tree/master/Server Files/MPMissions ) into your server mpmissions.

Now the final step is to open your new @lingor file and replace the "dayz_code.pbo" with the "Epoch - dayz_code.pbo"

Now insert the following into your dayz commander in the launch parameters "-mod=@DayZ_Epoch;@Taviana"

That's it .....

Back