Female Zombies

Hi Zedar,

I agree. For Zeds we are going to really start to work on them for the next release. Nnuu has already reskinned the faces (as you can see from the last release) and we next will skin the rest of the torso. The thing is with it being 5 years later, things are going to have decomposed more (breasts dropping off etc :) ) so the new zeds may be more sexless, not sure yet. I also seem to recall you can't kill females in Arma (need to remind myself there).

Cheers,
shin

and kid zeds too, can be more faster and hard to kill when they attack you in group

Nothing wrong with a dog harness and two winchesters one either side strapped to it making you run like a crying baby lol.. sorry thought it was a funny image :)

Nothing wrong with a dog harness and two winchesters one either side strapped to it making you run like a crying baby lol.. sorry thought it was a funny image :)

very funny to hear from team speak :D

the dog must run faster than the survivor to become imposible to run away like a scary baby and fight until dead, this will rise our adrenaline almost like a PvP does.

gun_dog.jpg

and kid zeds too, can be more faster and hard to kill when they attack you in group

Now I wish people were not so crazy about things like kids and women being shot or killed into the game WHEN THEY ARE ZOMBIES especially. Some will agree and disagree which I understand both arguments here, but I think people need to understand it would add such a element to the game where people would not want to kill a child in game a such or might not care, and it would make the game seem a lot more realistic, I might get kicked in the butt for that, but I think people need to calm down to these things, I know it is harsh to see a child die, but then why is it ok to see a man or woman die in a game? I don't get it honestly.

My opinion on it, please don't be so mad about it :(

Back