from bad to the best! should be played on expert servers ;)

denpes

Hi there,

I think many people that try different dayz mods already tried the early versions of Dayz 2017 and thought it sucked. I was one of them. until I tried the latest version. Dayz 2017 has changed from bad to the best.

In the previous versions it was like this:
You spawned, heard a tank in the background, and you would hear that your whole session. Then you geared up in 1 or 2 hours, which was easy. You where the king down south with a lee enfield and then there was nothing to to. The idea was good, but the balance wasn't configured well.

But that has all changed in the latest version. The better configured loot spawn in general, the single bullet spawns which take up a whole slot, less bandages, tough zombies. The balance is great now. I'm very enthusiastic about it, and I think it's the best survival mod you can find! It's just a hard game as it should be. I never had these tense moments in any dayz mod before!!

It's a shame that it isn't as popular as it deserves to be. And that probably because people who tried the previous versions haven't tried the latest. Due to the lack of popularity you won't find many different level servers. And that's a shame.

For example, I haven't found any expert servers of dayz 2017. (not even veteran servers without stuff like setting way points) I was thinking about starting up one myself, but I would probably play there alone there, since playing dayz 2017 on expert is a bit masochistic ;)

Does anyone know an expert server of the latest Dayz 2017? Or, maybe want to start up one and share the costs.

Pl@net DayZ is running hardcore veteran, which means that it is veteran without crosshairs and waypoints.
So the only difference from expert is that it has 3rd person mode. I only just enabled this so you're lucky! :p

It is also the most popular 2017 server with up to 35 players on in the evening (GMT time).

Join us at http://www.planet-dayz.com ;)

I love the 2017 mod, and wish it was more popular, if you made an expert server on the latest server, I would gladly play on the server, damn, even admin the server with you, it is such a intense mod and I would love to see it become more popular if I am honest.

Back