Gamer Exit Control Panel - Coming Soon...

GERuss

Hey :), this is Russ from http://gamerexit.com/ and just wanted to give everyone some previews for this control panel I've been working on.

The thought behind this control panel was to simplify our managing of our server... we wanted to combine all of our features into one easy to go place.

Here's some working features as of now:

• View Map with different types of views
  • White list Management(only MANAGES doesn't run a whitelist)
    • Add/delete/disable GUID's
    • View log to see GUID's that connect
  • Server Loadouts
    • Add/delete/edit existing loadouts
  • Manage Alive Players
    • Change skin/inventory/backpack
    • Kill/heal player
    • Graphically view player inventory
  • Teleport Player
    • Teleport player to another player
    • Teleport player to popular landmarks
  • Manage User loadouts
    • View/Change/delete player loadouts
  • Admin Functions
    • Add users to access the panel
    • Import buildings via mission.sqm file
There's still much work to be done on this but everything above is done so far. Here's some previews:

For additional contact information hit me up: Russ @ http://gamerexit.com/

gepanel1.pnggepanel3.pnggepanel4.pnggepanel5.pnggepanel6.pnggepanel7.pnggepanel9.pnggepanel8.pnggepanel2.png

This looks really promising, Would it be all php web based ? or would there be a physical application on each game server machine that would need to be run.

This looks really promising, Would it be all php web based ? or would there be a physical application on each game server machine that would need to be run.

All web based, you can run on the same machine as the server(assuming you have some sort of web server setup on it, or run it remotely.

Hey Russ, I checked out what you're doing over at gamerexit.com. I think you got a great thing going here and can't wait to try out this Control Panel. Will you be releasing any info on the scripts you have running with your forums to let members choose their loadouts? I think this is a great idea and would love to get some insight or a push in the right direction on where I would be able to find something like this.

Hey Russ, I checked out what you're doing over at gamerexit.com. I think you got a great thing going here and can't wait to try out this Control Panel. Will you be releasing any info on the scripts you have running with your forums to let members choose their loadouts? I think this is a great idea and would love to get some insight or a push in the right direction on where I would be able to find something like this.

The scripts I coded for the forum are actually just custom widgets for xenforo. It uses simply a custom profile field which grabs their unique_id to update the database, however... this only works for xenforo(my script).

If you have xenforo(same board as opendayz.net) I'm more than happy to help out.

Any chance your map will support multiple instances? Right now most admin maps show all 250 players over my 5 servers

Honestly I plan for multiple instances to be supported in the future(after the initial release) however now sure about the execution of it. I was thinking of having a drop-down menu in the navigation to control which server to work on, which wouldn't result in an all-in-one map viewing.

Hey Russ, I am definitely interested in how you went about setting up the custom loadouts through the widget. We run SMF right now but will most likely transferring over to xenforo very shortly.

Hey Russ, I am definitely interested in how you went about setting up the custom loadouts through the widget. We run SMF right now but will most likely transferring over to xenforo very shortly.

Ya just go ahead and contact through a message on here when you're up and running, not too difficult

I was looking for a script to import my old mission file buildings into my database.. Possible to release that script ?

With this link would I be able to allow my new buildings to generate loot? I am having issues with getting loot to spawn in the new buildings that I have added to the mission.sqf.

Sorry about asking an unrelated question in this thread. Just saw it was on topic from the previous link request.

With this link would I be able to allow my new buildings to generate loot? I am having issues with getting loot to spawn in the new buildings that I have added to the mission.sqf.

Sorry about asking an unrelated question in this thread. Just saw it was on topic from the previous link request.

Most buildings I've added through that link have had the loot working, you have to make sure you're adding the right buildings. For example I know there's at least 2 types of hangers, one spawns loot one doesn't.

im hosting my dayz server on linux with wine...
i hope this works with it too?

so please... use upper/lowercase sensitivity in naming images etc...
windows makes no difference between ABcd and abcd but linux does...

there are many versions of bliss admin which arent case sensitive and dont work if you host them on webspace on a linux machine...
so please dont make the same mistake like these guys...

i count on you... this tool looks great =)

Back