[Help] Donator Boxes

Catmanbredrin

Hi im just wondering how i would add an option to my admin tool to spawn donator boxes. I currently have ss anti hacks and blue phoenix running when i spawn a box from ss its invisible to all others, when i spawn one from blue phoenix ss antihacks picks this up as a hacker box when others go near it and deletes it. Is there any script i could add that would bypass the delete ?

switch host, problem solved

they cant even figure out how to do simple debugging, i doubt they can (or would if they could) costimize antihacks for you, sorry

?o_O that for shure is a helpfull reply.
Do you work on the scripts (server pbo/mission pbo) yourself?

wich antihack is that ss one? If its infistar there's an option to turn deletion
of admin crates off.

wich antihack is that ss one? If its infistar there's an option to turn deletion
of admin crates off.
yes its a "modded" version of infistar ... and if he did not mention SS servers i would have said the same.

however they (SS server) have all these options on their serverside (as in clients do not have acces to this at all), theres no way to change anything and they dont have the competence to fix anything either ... sorry if it sounds harsh, but unfortunately its the truth.

and my guess is that they are cheap as hell aswell leaving you in the dust with nothing you can change.
Go with another host mate this one by the sound of it is pure crap.

GTX gaming now offers 60slot servers for £30 and they offer you full acces to all the files trough tcadmin panel.
We used to roll with them before we had our own dedicated server box. Never had any complaints about them or
their service exept for some desync issues but that whas on our side due to using to much custom scripts xD

yes its a "modded" version of infistar ... and if he did not mention SS servers i would have said the same.

however they (SS server) have all these options on their serverside (as in clients do not have acces to this at all), theres no way to change anything and they dont have the competence to fix anything either ... sorry if it sounds harsh, but unfortunately its the truth.
Hit the nail on the head Halvhjearne they are indeed pretty poor and not very helpful, Ill be switching as soon as my subscription runs out

of admin crates off.
I do edit them myself but as Halvhjearne says there is no way to edit there anti hack yourself :/ i guess they dont want anyone stealing it even tho it does seem to be an exact copy of infistars

Try to but less items in the box. When box has 200+ items then antihack makes it invisible for normal players.

that's not it, it actually deletes the box at that point.
What actually is happening is that the distance check kicks in an hides it for non admins
As i know there is a distance check in infistar cause i've seen it before and have fidled around
with the anti-hack to a point where its not a release version but a merge of several versions
that actually performed decently unlike some releases cause severe desync issues on servers.

The one that I have has distance and itemcount check. Anything under 200 items works fine for normal players.

Back