[Help] Lazyink's DayZChernarus Mission System

Puffnstuff

Running the following missions on my server :http://opendayz.net/threads/release-dayzchernarus-mission-system.11991/

Works perfect except for vehicles. When a player gets in a car spawned by the mission and tries to drive it away. The second the vehicle leaves the mission zone it disappears. I'm not sure if it was set up this way but I would like to set it so that the vehicles don't disappear (until reset) so that players can drive them to traders to sell them. From what I've read online It has something to do with the following line in server_cleanup.fsm
if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"") then {" \n
However I did not have that line of code in my server_cleanup.fsm. I did however find a line of code similar to it in server_functions.smf which reads as follows.
if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in PVDZE_serverObjectMonitor) && (isPlayer _x) && !((typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle) && (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0] !=1)) then {
I edited the code to read as follows
if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in PVDZE_serverObjectMonitor) && (isPlayer _x) && !((typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle) && (vehicle _x getVariable ["Mission",0] !=1)) then {
But I am still having the same issue if someone could shine some light on what I am doing wrong I'd really appreciate it.

Last edited:
Awesome that works thanks. It seems to only spawn one mission at a time tho anyway I can make it so it spawns two at a time? I looked through all the config files didn't see anything about it.

Back