Help me for open server privat hive 2.0

foxy1820

Hello everything has all, Advent I was French and I pass by a translator to send you this message by hoping to find of the help(assistant) want me excused in advance:)

I would like having der concerning dayz information on 2017 2.0, and exactly for the opening of a private waiter(server).

I would like finding files privat hive has to download for a waiter(server), because I have to find to do(throw) them of 2.0.1, which(who) corresponds not at all has dayz on 2017 2.0, and bug has the installation with error message .pl.

Thank you has all.

testmq.jpg

I understand really not from what result the problem I have to find on this site one to do(throw) text which is supposed corrected the problem but it has to change nothing...

Ideas?

You have to run setup_perl.bat that is in the server files.

edit: I see what your problem is. You need to install strawberry perl 32bit, not perl64.

Thank you for your help(assistant), I have the problem error lines 10 now, we have to move forward 5 line it is already not bad ^^

Thank you for your help(assistant).

On my copy that line is

"use File::Slurp"

Can you verify that it is the same on yours?

If this is the case it is possible this module is not installed for some reason.

Everything walked(worked) well for the installation of dayz2017 with the software: reality control pannel, but impossible of creates of base(basis) SQL.

Thank you.

53751355.jpg

Back