Help me out please!

Ghosty

Hello everyone! I just bought a vilayer server, I have no trouble with scripting but I have a couple questions and really hope you can help me out!

First, I would like to know what sql workbench you're using? I would like to modify some stuff in my sql database

Second, I would like to remove some vehicles of the spawn table, how do I do that?

and last! Why are all vehicles repaired on my server? I want people to work to get a vehicle working and not just get in and work perfectly

I really hope you can help me!

Thanks in advance.

OK im use VILAYER EPOCH as well..

1st: I use Heidisql for my database stuff... I find it fairly easy to use( personal preference)

2nd: I'll have to have a look at it.. In your dynamic_vehicle.sqf file in your mission folder... and just comment out what you dont want to spawn.. for trader stuff, you will have to edit the database for what they sell/buy

3rd: This is set in your objectconfig.sys in your config menu's

Hope that helps out a little bit

Bags

Soo if I dont want a vehicle to spawn I just change "1" to "0" ? and thank you for your response, helped me out alot!

yeah, that would work or just comment it out, by putting // that at the beginning of the line, and then if you ever want to start the vehicle coming back in via the dynamic spawning, just can just remove the // from the line then.. instead of having to look up the vehicle classname.

Glad to help you out

Bags

P.S. Before deleting or modifying any file.... ALWAYS BACK-UP...something to always remember to do.. or learn the hardway like most people have done

Back