help with dart and other admin server tools

gamersdream

hey

first sorry if this is in the wrong section , but i need help with dart and access to kicks and bans , i know you can do it from any other problem as well but have you guys noticed when you reach about 4 - 5 admins online on dart you do not know who the admin is that is online or what hes doing !??!!?

is there anything or any tool i can use to see which admin is online and what they are doing ??

and the second thing is can i make it more admins that can log on to dart ?? like from 4 - 5 to 8 - 10 admins on dart ??

please help me on this topic

thanks

The limit comes from battleeye not dart. Also if you pay attention to the admins ip you can tell which admin is doing what. Maybe limit how many people you allow to admin?

how would you limit how meny people to admin ?? and the other thing is that why cant you raise the limit for the admins in dart to 8 admins on ?

Limit the admins by not giving the passwords out!

yes what Rossymond said. If ur having issue with them take it away. Bad admins will only ruin your server population. There are too many servers out there for players to waste time.

my company works differently , we have rotating admins through out the day and we need some admins that are on in the morning and some that are on at night understand what i mean ??? i do know how to limit admins but i was wondering if there is anywhere where i can raise the limit

Back