[Help] with wai mission vehicles not saving correctly

Dodgyuk

hi have been playing on a server that has wai thay have this in the config

wai_keep_vehicles = true; // save vehicles to database and keep them after restart
wai_linux_server = false; // false = Windows (HiveExt.dll) true = Linux Server (writer.pl) has no effect when "wai_keep_vehicles = false;"
wai_lock_vehicles = true; // lock mission vehicles and add keys to random AI bodies

the problem is when i do a mission the vehicle will be locked i find the key all good i then eithr go sell the vehicle or take it to base in both instances on server restart the vehicle is back where the mission was before restart even if i have sold it so for some reason its not saving to the data base correctly has any1 ever come across this .easy fix would be to not lock or save the vehicle but thay are trying to get around it just thought i would ask in here as u lot are very helfull and normally get things sorted thanks in advance if u need any other info i have therer mission and server files i am just not sure wot version of wai he is running i runn 2.2.0 and the linux bit is not in mine
huh.png
but its set to false anyway so i cant see it been a prob

hope i have posted this in corect place

Back