How can i enable Kill Messages ?

Onur123

As the title say im looking for to enable kill messages in my Server but didnt found out how til now . Btw i have more questions , i cant run the dayz inventory manager because it cant connect do database , but i can connect to database with navicat so i dont know what i do wrong .

You have to create your build with the kill messages addon.
Not that it doesn't work with Namalsk last I remember.

If your running inventory manager from another server, web hosting or your home pc, you have to setup remote mysql for your ip, or setup a user with that ip with full permissions to access the db.

First thanks for the answer , so there isnt any way to enable the kill messages and hit messages without to build new ? If i build new so everthyink in my database will be deleted i think thats why im asking .

You don't need to touch your database.
Just build the files again with the addons using Reality control panel and over write your old files from those in the deploy folder.

Im not sure about the reality build, im running my server from a VPS. But or me....

Open @dayzcc and find dayz_server_config.hpp
Then find

//HitMsgsInGame true
#Define HitMsgsInGame true

For ^ change the value to false

EXAMPLE: #define HitMsgsIngame False

I overwrited my old files with the new deploy now the server crashes after i join . It seems there is a problem with messages and i cant run the db_migrate.pl i dont know how i can get it work .

Im not sure about the reality build, im running my server from a VPS. But or me....

Open @dayzcc and find dayz_server_config.hpp
Then find

//HitMsgsInGame true
#Define HitMsgsInGame true

For ^ change the value to false

EXAMPLE: #define HitMsgsIngame False
Where i can find it ?

Go to you arma folder then open the folder @dayzcc then find that file/code. Also I wrote the code wrong instead of changing it to false you would want it to be "true" to enable it

Go to you arma folder then open the folder @dayzcc then find that file/code. Also I wrote the code wrong instead of changing it to false you would want it to be "true" to enable it
I cant find the folder but i enabled the killmessage with the reality build as
.=QUACK=.Major.Pain said so that solved . But i have one last question , im looking to enable Hit message like Player 1 remote hits player 2 .How can i do this ?

I cant find the folder but i enabled the killmessage with the reality build as
.=QUACK=.Major.Pain said so that solved . But i have one last question , im looking to enable Hit message like Player 1 remote hits player 2 .How can i do this ?
For me, to enable the hit messages its in the same file as the kill messages. Try and check the files you added and see if its in there. it will be called something like HitMessage = false.

For me, to enable the hit messages its in the same file as the kill messages. Try and check the files you added and see if its in there. it will be called something like HitMessage = false.
Dude i dont have @daycc , i checked every Folder . Maybe because you running the dayzcc and i have Reality ?

Back