How do I make my server appear in DayZ Commander?

80srules

Hello Guys, I just created a private epoch server in the NAPF map, its my first Server so I struggled a lot with the scripts and configs files but I got it working.

I have 1 major problem

-My server is not showing up in Dayz Commander but it does in ingame multiplayer list.

I opened a lot of ports and allowed a lot of inbound and outbound rules in the firewall, following almost every tutorial I found but with no results. When I go to http://www.whatismyip.com/ and put it in DZC
with the 2302 port. It doenst show the name and it says 10000 ping.
When I put "192.168.0.101:2302" and add it to favourite, I can enter no problem. My friends and random ppl can connect by the ingame list filtering the word Barbarian but not by DZC.
This is my server name:

"Barbarian Epoch Napf (1.0.4.2/103718) |Veteran|Ai Missions|Safe zone traders|Snap Building|"

I really appreciate if you guys could help me. If you need me to post some config or some file just tell me and I upload it. I dont know what else to do.

Thanks! Ariel.

Last edited:
What's your server name? Servers, who want to be in DZC List must have Server Information like Version and Build in it:

Ex:
Some Server (1083/303829)

Use DZMS instead of EMS. :)

What's your server name? Servers, who want to be in DZC List must have Server Information like Version and Build in it:

Ex:
Some Server (1083/303829)

Use DZMS instead of EMS. :)

"Barbarian Epoch Napf (1.0.4.2/103718) |Veteran|Ai Missions|Safe zone traders|Snap Building|"

I fixed the EMS part thanks, but still have problems with commander, the server has been running for 4 days now i think. I'm Hosting it in the same pc as i play, maybe that is causing me troubles?

I unplugged my router and stayed with the modem only, and it showed up in commander right away. Probably its a port issue, but as I dont need the router I'll left it unplugged until I find a solution.

Back