How i can restore my old database to the new version?

FuJiN93

I tried to go to the database, the backup and then restore database .. action works perfectly and all that was before in version 5.7 is integrated into the new version, but when I close the program ControlCenter, disappear the new options added in administrarion, manage .. how I can use my old database without deleting my the new options added to ControlCenter 5.8? in Administration ---> manage, only appear Server Control and whitelist, these two buttons.

NOTE: Before performing the backup I had from my database version 5.7, the new version of ControlCenter worked perfectly and showed me all the new options without problems, the problem arose when backing up as I said in my former base data to the new version and close my ControlCenter

Restoring the backup deleted all the permissions for your web interface user, that's why they dissapeared. You can go to "Users" (top right corner of the navbar) and edit your user, check all permissions and save. After a relog you can see everything again!

Restoring the backup deleted all the permissions for your web interface user, that's why they dissapeared. You can go to "Users" (top right corner of the navbar) and edit your user, check all permissions and save. After a relog you can see everything again!

i dont understand.. how my friend? or rather of that program or application that you say is in top right corner of the navbar? delete my user permissions "dayz"? or folder permissions mysql? You also mentioned some of the web interface, you mean the ControlCenter? I cant find the option that you mentioned top :S

What? No. Your web admin user (default: "admin"), not mysql. Read the readme on how to change the password for that, you will do the same, just not the password, but the permission.

Back