How to down date server version from 1.7.7.1

I'm just wanting to know how I wouldchange my server version from 1.7.7.1 back to 1.7.7 or 1.7.6.1?

This is on a dedicated server.

thanks

Use dayZ Commander and choose the version you want to install. My version goes back to 1.7.2.3.

Could I then use those to downgrade my server version? I am using the reality server pack which is running on 1.7.7.1 you may know this version as the standstill for two seconds catch a infection then die .

If you change the file paths in DayZ commander settings to the path of your server installation the install / update section will then update the server. is client files only though. Server files still need to be updated manually.

Okay so what I have done is made a new folder and changed the directory of the DayZ installation in Cmdr to a new folder… "D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\server files" So now if I install DayZ 1.7.6.1 to this folder can I use those files to replace the ones running on my server for it to become 1.7.6.1 version so people need to have 1.7.6.1 installed to join the server?

I tried that now each time I try and join I am taken back to the lobby and in my RPT logs I am getting this:

2:12:32 Warning Message: Picture \z\addons\dayz_code\gui\loadingscreen.paa not found
2:12:32 Warning Message: Picture \z\addons\dayz_code\gui\loadingscreen.paa not found
2:12:32 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_code\system\BIS_Effects\killed.sqf not found
2:12:32 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_code\system\BIS_Effects\AirDestruction.sqf not found
2:12:32 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_code\system\BIS_Effects\AirDestructionStage2.sqf not found
2:12:33 "HIVE: Starting"
2:12:33 "HIVE: Local Time set to [2012,6,6,9,12]"
2:12:33 "HIVE: trying to get objects"
2:12:33 "HIVE: found 67 objects"
2:12:33 "HIVE: Commence Object Streaming..."
2:12:33 "HIVE: got 67 objects"
2:12:33 "DEBUG FPS : 17.2786"

You may need to repackage the server files using the older Reality build that was around at the time. I have a copy HERE for 1.7.6.1. Though, I would expect the loadingscreen.paa to be in the same place so I would check that you have all the files in the right places..

The downloadable files may have been modified slightly to allow for ammo crates and, most likely, the detect hacker code has been commented out.. Not sure, there is also a package built in the deploy folder..

It may be possible get a previous version from the Github for Reality, a question for someone who uses gitHub more than me.

Back