How to make loot cycling less rewarding?

Confirmed changes had an affect on loot spawning. Need to change two files to get it to work. player_spawnlootCheck.sqf and player_spawnCheck.sqf Put them into your mission folder, add them to the inti and you can then change how often things will spawn and how often they get deleted by cleanup. The numbers I pointed out in my previous post are what needs to be changed. (The _Age > 10 ) change the 10 to get what you want.

Confirmed changes had an affect on loot spawning. Need to change two files to get it to work. player_spawnlootCheck.sqf and player_spawnCheck.sqf Put them into your mission folder, add them to the inti and you can then change how often things will spawn and how often they get deleted by cleanup. The numbers I pointed out in my previous post are what needs to be changed. (The _Age > 10 ) change the 10 to get what you want.

This is good if you are running Chernarus, Namalsk, Takistan or most any other map 1.7.5.1 and above but not for Taviana 2.0 or .eu as they do not contain a player_spawnlootCheck.sqf but I suppose similar code could be built into them. Nice find nevertheless.

Back