How to make my character do cool "stands"?

ZedBuster

Valued Member!
Hey all,

Since a few days I am desperately looking for something where I am not sure of how to name it.
I will try to explain what I mean: Can I install some sort of mod that makes my DayZ character do custom
"Moves","stands","walks" etc. etc? (Ofcourse triggered by a key. Have the Razer Orbweaver so enough keys LOL)

I have been trying all sorts of searches on google but I didn't exactly know where I was looking for,
don't know the offical word for it. But I'm sure there is some smart guy on here that know exactly where
I'm lookin for. The reason why I am searching this is because I see a lot of screenshots on armaholic of custom unit skins and most of those units on the screenshots do an awesome stand like pointing their gun up and resting it on their chest, or like standing normally but then one hand scratching in the neck and the other arm has the rifle in it and it's pointing down. I would LOVE to be able to do that in-game and I just know it's out there, just need someone to point me in the right direction :)

Thank you very much in advance!

Kind regards,
ZedBuster.

Wow, that looks like something that might come in handy sometimes.
But, how do I make my character do those moves by pressing a key?

Back