How to make static spawns?

If you open your dzai folder, there is a basic tutorial butthead added for custom spawn points.

Open the INIT folder, and navigate to WORLD SPAWN CONFIGS\CUSTOM MARKERS folder, then open the cust_markers_chernarus.sqf and add this:
Code:
_this = createMarker ["Sector_C_1", [2179.47,11948.3,0.001]];
    _this setMarkerShape "ELLIPSE";
    _this setMarkerType "Empty";
    _this setMarkerBrush "Solid";
    _this setMarkerSize [350, 350];
    _this setMarkerAlpha 0;

_this = createMarker ["Sector_C_2", [2324.07,11834.7,0.001]];
    _this setMarkerSize [100, 100];
    _this setMarkerAlpha 0;

_this = createMarker ["Sector_C_3", [2248.63,12120.1,0.001]];
    _this setMarkerAlpha 0;

_this = createMarker ["Sector_C_4", [2042.92,11967.5,0.001]];
    _this setMarkerAlpha 0;

Now save that file.

Next, you need to open the WORLD_SPAWN_CONFIGS\CUSTOM_SPAWNS folder.

Now open cust_spawns_chernarus.sqf.

Add this:
Code:
//Sector C
    [
        "Sector_C_1",        //This is the marker name to be used as the patrol and spawning area.
        12,                         //This trigger will spawn a group of 4 AI units.
        2,                        //AI spawned by this trigger will have Weapon Grade level 3 (see below for explanation of Weapon Grade)
        false                    //(OPTIONAL) Respawn setting. True: AI spawned will respawn. False: AI will not respawn. See more here: http://opendayz.net/threads/release-dzai-lite-dynamic-ai-package.11116/page-28#post-79148
    ] call DZAI_spawn;

[
        "Sector_C_2",    //This is the marker name to be used as the patrol and spawning area.
        4,                         //This trigger will spawn a group of 4 AI units.
        1,                        //AI spawned by this trigger will have Weapon Grade level 1 (see below for explanation of Weapon Grade)
        true                    //(OPTIONAL) Respawn setting. True: AI spawned will respawn. False: AI will not respawn. See more here: http://opendayz.net/threads/release-dzai-lite-dynamic-ai-package.11116/page-28#post-79148
    ] call DZAI_spawn;

[
        "Sector_C_3",    //This is the marker name to be used as the patrol and spawning area.
        0,                        //AI spawned by this trigger will have Weapon Grade level 1 (see below for explanation of Weapon Grade)
        true                    //(OPTIONAL) Respawn setting. True: AI spawned will respawn. False: AI will not respawn. See more here: http://opendayz.net/threads/release-dzai-lite-dynamic-ai-package.11116/page-28#post-79148
    ] call DZAI_spawn;

[
        "Sector_C_4",    //This is the marker name to be used as the patrol and spawning area.
        0,                        //AI spawned by this trigger will have Weapon Grade level 1 (see below for explanation of Weapon Grade)
    ] call DZAI_spawn;

Save.

Now, if there is a setting to enable custom spawns, I don't reemember. There may be, there may not be.

im made my custom city, traveled my map to get the location of where i wanted my markers. Used what you put as a template, changed the names to match and no spawns

Ok so I am running a different spawn location and I finally got the AI to spawn. I finally got my debug to work and it was telling me that they spawned 400 meters from the selected spawn point. Any one know how to fix this. For what I want them to do I need them to spawn on the exact location. I have tried setting the marker size to 5, 5 but it still spawned them in the same location.

use the editor (alt+e), place units where u wanna have them, save missiona and copy the ccords from the file.

Back