Infistar with DayZ 1.8.3 and BE

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrSin

Does anyone know of any 1.8.3 BE filters for infistar as I keep being kicked when I try to add it to my 1.8.3 server.

Or is the only method at the moment waiting for the script restrictions and adding them to the filters myself?

Hey ebay thnx will try this, updated to 1.8.3 last night and having alot of problems - seems in 1.8.3 the USLaunchersBox and USVehicleBox boxes i used in missions are now banned lol - why do they waste time on doing things like this

Yes, all those ammo crates are banned. The only one I have found which isn't banned with working inventory is 'AmmoBoxBig'

Also 'TentStorage4' can hold a large number of items (200 magazines)

May seem like a dumb question, but where is day_gui located?

Edit: Found it. AH.sqf

Last edited:
ok ive had to remove the antihack from the server as its constantly bannning players for broken menus - hope theres an update soon

Yea im sure infistar will get it fixed soon, dont understand why the dayz update modders chanaged so much, they even banned weapon boxes, - why go to the effort of doing that? Its not like it has ever stopped hackers, just makes the server owners job more difficult when moving their scripts to newer version

infistar is basicly stuck with the codebase of epoch.

It´s quite a mess. Spawning vehicles to the hive doesn´t work since half a year or so, because it´s still using the old deprecated 999 hive calls. DayZ code moved on, infistar didn´t, which is sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back