Leveling the Terrain- Chernarus.

Rabbit09

Hello all.

I was wondering, if any one could provide me information on how to Edit the Terrain with the Arma2 Editor. More specifically , if there is a tool, which I could use, to level , a rather bumpy part, where I am building a survivor town ( Klen hill ). The lumps and bumps in the area, are preventing me from really, doing what I want and expanding the camp, as sandbag fences sink into the floor, and buildings are off to one side.

I had some one suggest to me, Visitor 3 , and other editing tools provided by BI. But I the only tutorials I could find, related to creating a new map, not editing a pre existing ones, and then using that for dayz.

Any Help Would be much appreciated.

Many thanks Rabbit.
Camp Currently, for reference.
basephotobucket.png

I'm 99pct sure BI hasn't/won't release the files you'd need to do that for a while/if at all...

We are currently in the process of requesting source files from Bohemia in order to edit Sahrani in Visitor and it's NOT a straight forward or fast paced process lol.

Hopefully in the end we can though.

Also you'd have to get permission from them as well... which I don't think they will give out for A2 stuff as it is the current generation.

The only reason our request even got considered is it's for A1 assets they don't plan on using.

Back