Looking for Temp or Primary Scripter Help..

EpiX

Hey all! Im looking for some help if anyone if interested in lending a hand. Running an Overwatch 2.5 server and im only asking for help with a couple scripts.

1) Custom Spawns Based on UID's
Ive attempted to make this work for so long with no luck.. Ive followed every tut on the site and still am having issues.

2) Custom Loadouts
If someone knows of a way to do this without SA for PHPMyAdmin, as im on DayZ ST .

Sure i could learn some php and take ages but if someone has some extra time to help me out here it would be greatly appreciated!!
I run a multi-gaming community with a total of 5 servers ( one server being DayZ ) and im a solo owner.. Its very difficult to find the time to sit down and learn what i need to know to be able to properly get these scripts working correctly.

Im not asking for a long term commitment here, unless your interested in coming on board and being a part of EpiX. Message me or reply below if your interested and ill quickly get back to you. Thanks for your time!

Hey buddy, I just launched an overwatch server as well and have been furiously scripting for the past week, I've had quite a lot progress, just managed to get a test server as well! Hit me up if I can be of any service. Skype: jhark89, TS: AbsolutionDayZ.tk:9126..Cheers!

Back