Looking to rebuild Gaming Community

bajaboy1972

Wasn't really sure where to post this but here goes......

I started Zombie Battalion back in the days of Quake 2 and for some time we were a very busy clan involved with Ladder Competition and played many games throughout the years. Over time we lost a lot of people due to them starting families , switching jobs , and other real world things going on in their life. So with that said we are still here but are looking for some new life to add to our community. I currently have 2 Dedi boxes with awesome specs including 1 GB connection. One is located in Chicago and the other in LA. Currently I am running the following games on them.

WARZ Emulator
War INC Emulator ( Not finished )
4 x Insurgency Servers
DAYZ Overwatch
DAYZ Epoch NAPF

I am looking for mature people to join our community and maybe even find some that would be willing to take on some responsibility like managing some servers. Im open to any and all suggestions for Games / Gametypes and im just looking to make a place where people can come and hangout plus have a good time.If this sounds like something your interested in please feel free to shoot me a pm or stop by our TeamSpeak Server @ ts3.zombiebattalion.net:9285

Also our site @ www.ZombieBattalion.net

MrGrimm

Hey I am not sure if you remember me but We talked awhile on your teamspeak and you actually created a player base for me around 000/093. At that time I was super busy with life and couldn't play on your server & started my own dayz server. But you def run a good server and I'd like to help. I think I saw you running a Just Cause 2 server which I'd be interested in if you still do that. IDK if you would do a left for dead 2 with custom maps. That's something I'd like to see also.

Hey I am not sure if you remember me but We talked awhile on your teamspeak and you actually created a player base for me around 000/093. At that time I was super busy with life and couldn't play on your server & started my own dayz server. But you def run a good server and I'd like to help. I think I saw you running a Just Cause 2 server which I'd be interested in if you still do that. IDK if you would do a left for dead 2 with custom maps. That's something I'd like to see also.

I was wondering what happened to you :) But yeah man.....Im open to any suggestions. I have a spare dedibox we can use. It will have just cause multiplayer installed and ill do a left for dead 2 also. Hit me up on TS.

000/093 lol....the Villa on the hill

Good to hear from you man !

Last edited:
Ok will hit you up tonight. Been a minute. I've learned allot since we talk. Yeah Villa on the hilla. Same spot on my server. We can discuss. I loved the single player of just cause 2 and of course Left For Dead 2 is a classic

Back