Loving 1.9.9

Kflo

I have been using your DZAI on my server since day 1. What I didnt know was update today I was using 1.5.5...yeah I know CRAZY old. Well it didnt take much at all for me to upgrade to 1.9.9 an I love it. LOL love that I can put A.I. in cars now. All I needed to do was cut and paste my custom entries from world_chenarus.sqf and redo the new config file and I was and running.

Great job man. I have one question.
Anyway for the land patrols I cna set staic routes/way points?

The vehicle patrols are still a work in progress as you can see by the huge comment block in the configuration file, so there is not much that can be customized yet.

So right now the vehicles patrol across the map. When I have time to rework the vehicle patrols I will do it in stages.

The first stage will be general tweaks and improvements, the second stage will be more in depth. At that stage I'll see if its possible to have the patrols user-defined (on an area basis, not exact routes).

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

You did a good job with the patrols. They get out the vehicle and fire at you if you firt at them or if they spot you. I was LMAO when a female driver and a male pasange ron a motorcycle zoomed by.
Pathfinding needs slight work but its usuable as is now. So any improvements is just golden. I have a bi-plane flying around which I couldnt do with 1.5.5. Great improvement.

That's great to hear, although I'm a bit surprised about how well the vehicle patrols turned out considering I threw it together in a day for testing.

The vehicle pathfinding is horrible but unfortunately it is out of my control because the AI tend to oversteer and this isn't fixable with scripting - an add on mod would be needed.

It is mind boggling how you survived using 1.5.x for so long, just take a look at the change log history and see what you've been missing out on.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Back