Map Editor / Scripter here to help.

Jon9679

Hello OpenDayZ,

Experienced DayZ Server administrator, I'm looking to re-pay what I have learnt and help others out. If you want anything added into your map or need help with scripts let me know.

My Skype is: jond0n
(please note it's a zero (0))

I would like to see a tutor where you can read form 0 to end how to setup the ai for guarding a place/town/base etc.

So a simple tutor how to add a ai in the editor give waypoints use the marker for the patrol area and how you can add this to my epoch napf server .i dont wanna use any tools no wai no dzai no banzai if possible :)
I have no problems with scripting or regular arma2 missions only in dayz i miss the needed info to get this to work like i would like to see .
Any help would be more than welcome :)

]I would like to see a tutor where you can read from 0 to end how to setup the ai for guarding a place/town/base etc.

So a simple tutor how to add a ai in the editor give waypoints use the marker for the patrol area and how you can add this to my epoch napf server .i dont wanna use any tools no wai no dzai no banzai if possible :)
I have no problems with scripting or regular arma2 missions only in dayz i miss the needed info to get this to work like i would like to see .
Any help would be more than welcome :)

Back