Massive map...

Don't know if there is already a thread on this, but I saw some guy on you tube playing on a map that had Lingor, Chernarous, and a few other small island maps stitched in. However I haven't been able to find anything on Google on how to do this, would any of you guys be able to help me out?

The only person who has stitched any current BI maps together is Dean Hall when he added Utes to Charnarus, but that's becaues he's their employee.

Lingor is user created and Chernarus is not a public asset so I don't believe what you're saying is actually possible.

Frankie references going to other islands from chernarus a lot but it's just a joke...

Link to vid?

Yea it actually was one of Frankie's videos and I realized that he was switching servers for different maps after a while, but I figured I'd leave the post as is to see if anyone knew of some magical way to do it, but oh well maybe they'll allow you to do it at some point because I think that would be really cool

We at Sahrani have a VERY interesting idea for this, but it won't involve actually stitching the maps together.. that would be a lot of work and would prob. run like shit...

Long ways out though.

I think it would be a nice feature, because I love all the maps DayZ has to offer and being restricted to just one isn't all that much fun, if I could get in a boat or helicopter and just travel over to another map, that would just be awesome

Yea it actually was one of Frankie's videos and I realized that he was switching servers for different maps after a while, but I figured I'd leave the post as is to see if anyone knew of some magical way to do it, but oh well maybe they'll allow you to do it at some point because I think that would be really cool
Wait, so you thought that he actually went from one map to another without switching the servers? That's crazy, lmao. Frankie and his stupid roleplay, didn't think it would stick to anyone.

But yea, even if this is possible - there is no easy way to do it. I don't think anyone would be up to the task.

Back