[MFA]Morgan Freeman's Adventures|Missions|Tow/Lift|AutoRefuel|SkalistyCamp|ExtraBarracks|ANDMORE

Xbert

sXIaDNY.jpg

Hello Everyone!

Morgan Freeman here to present to you an amazing community-driven server that's definitely worth checking out!

If you're looking for the perfect server with an exciting amount of custom scripts, active - friendly - administrators, regularly scheduled events, and an environment that will guarantee a fun experience every day, you've come across what one would say is a diamond in the rough... And we're talking about a nice fat twenty-one-hundred carat diamond. I, Morgan Freeman, shouldn't have to advertise this gem. Let the server speak for itself! Join us! Don't be shy, because we're an extremely friendly community.

By the way my name in game is Morgan Freeman. Go ahead and say hello to Morgan in-game. :) Like it says above, There is more than likely always an admin or moderator online to help you. If you need assistance, you can contact them in-game or through our teamspeak.

Server IP:

142.4.215.173:2322
Features:
  • Auto Refuel
  • Trader Safe-Zones
  • Towing / Lifting [On ALL Epoch Vehicles!]
  • Additional Weapons & Vehicles at Traders
  • Self Bloodbag *Being WORKED on*
  • Advanced Debug Monitor
  • Scheduled Restarts [Every 4 Hours]
  • Missions / Supply Drops
  • Custom Extra Buildings
  • 400-500 Cars/Heli's
  • Tenting Sleeping/Healing ( Coming soon)
  • Public Teamspeak
  • Public Events
​Website:
http://www.mfadventures.enjin.com

Rules:
The rules are on our website. We are not here as "Big Brother". You can enjoy the game how you want to enjoy it - whether it be through PvP or PvE.

I recommend this server because it's a really nice server, it has tons of custom content that doesn't affect the frames, it has a very nice community and helpful admins. I suggest you check this server out!

Yes Sir, Sorry that i did not fix the post to have that. I am also working on Anti-theft. Having slight problems with scripting that.

Ahh, is there any way you could send me a tutorial of the "God mode safezone " ?
I have been trying several times with 1 tutorial but didn't get it to work.

I have been on this server for over a month and the admins are the most active, friendliest guys I have played online with. Theyre helpful and fair. Also, I like this server because of the fun customizations like the missions and things to make the game less tedious.

Back