Mission DayZ Read from Directory

Daire

So. I downloaded the Taviana server files and moved everything into my Private Server Pack from Pwnoz0r's files. I was able to compare everything to the Thirsk server files to make sure that I had changed everything over correctly and even made sure to add the @DayZTaviana with the addons folder. Also changed the script in the @START_SERVER to match.

My problem is this:
Mission DayZ Taviana read from directory.
OR:
Mission DayZ read from directory.

I've google'd and searched for the fix.. I've attempted everything I could find and still get the same results. Most of the people experiencing this just said NVM on their post and a solution was never listed..... Is there a specific file I need to change? Any suggestions?

Edit: Maybe I should have chosen a different subject line... *sigh* guess I won't get to play on my own server this weekend.

I got it to work!
I'm guessing that the server files they put out for the download were meant to be ran on a PC which already had the mod for Taviana downloaded. I have my server separate.
So I ended having to take all of the files out of the addons folder from where PlayWithSix downloads each map and I copied them over to the addons folder inside of my @DayZ_Taviana folder on the server and voila!. =)

For anyone else having this issue the addons I copied over were in mydocuments/ArmaA 2/@taviana, @taviana_objects and also @DayZ_Taviana (I already had copied over the last one listed but I guess I needed all of them).
I only had to copy over the PBO and BISIGN files.

Back