MISSION: File Needs Updating

axeman

OpenDayZ Rockstar!
I have made the jump to Lite from Reality so I can install Panthera (and other maps) easily so I can update my Street Light scripts.

!st problem I had was a DOS label not found error, got round that by replacing Mod_Download for ModDLoad in server_setup.bat, makes no sense to me but it worked :)

Now when I join the server it all seems to load ok, mission is read, game is started, BE updated etc.. DB has created all the tables and procedures.

Am just getting stuck at loading screen with an endless list of MISSION: File Needs Updating (.pbo is in the MPMission directory and have unpacked to make sure is not corrupt).

I get this error in the console:
Code:
22:11:00 HiveExt(0): [Error] Error executing |CHILD:103:23393798:any:2:|

Investigating further but if there is a simple solution and I have missed something would be great to know, thanks.

Could this be something left over from Reality causing problems with the new build ? Am using the same merged Arma2 / OA directory..

Am also seeing
Code:
22:09:10 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\init\publicEH_server.sqf not found
in the .rpt. The file is missing from the dayz_server.pbo ?

The first issue I am going to take a guess and say it is conflicting versions of DatabaseMySql.dll or one of the dependencies..

Oddly I get a similar message with loading your spawn vehicles script to the pwnzor database.. I can spawn vehicles but get something like a child 999 error..which appears to be an error where the created vehicled dont save to database.. and just despawn on restart..totally wiped out right now so gave up looking..does sound like a problem with confilicting db/s and server versions.. but you know me I'm thick:)

Oddly I get a similar message with loading your spawn vehicles script to the pwnzor database.. I can spawn vehicles but get something like a child 999 error..which appears to be an error where the created vehicled dont save to database.. and just despawn on restart..totally wiped out right now so gave up looking..does sound like a problem with confilicting db/s and server versions.. but you know me I'm thick:)
Correct, that will be a problem with the DB structure not being the same. Vehicle should still spawn though.. I am spawning vehicles in Celle using Stapos's Lite dayZ Server..

Seems to me that the file is missing from the dayz_server.pbo, might just try adding in the standard file and see what happens..

Back