[SOLVED] multi maps

bravo_01

Stapo
I'm running 4 of your servers ( Dayz, Namalsk, Taviana and Thrisk) is it possible to install all 4 maps to your new lite server , so I can run Dayz on monday night and then maybe namalsk the next night without having 4 separate installs . I didnt see anything in the readme file on how to do that

hmmm actually that gives me an idea, i might add a feature when you log in to choose to "Install anyway" that way you can setup multiple servers on the one install but keep in mind you can only have one running at a time.

cool ,I run one at a time for a couple of days then switch to different map ,with multiple server with one install saves a lot of hard drive space .

hmmm actually that gives me an idea, i might add a feature when you log in to choose to "Install anyway" that way you can setup multiple servers on the one install but keep in mind you can only have one running at a time.

year Stapo make an Autoinstall for All Maps with Databases ! :)

Or Stapo Masterplan :)
Can you make a little change in your Hive that mean that you can Multiple Instance like Blisse in one DB :D

stapo
many thanks to you ,this works great, not one issue . I like the ideal of having seperate databases for each map it makes alot easier to maintain separate backups .

ok, if someone can convert over 300 vehicle spawns into the Lite Schema, i will gladly add it, but for now i just havent got the time to deal with it.

Back