My Buildings are moving

THE-bookie

Am i able to stop my buildings from moving when there on the server? I create and place them all with ArmA2 3D Editor and when i put them on server they move even slightly but they do move

Any fixes for this?

did you ever find an answer for this? my buildings are moving AND duplicating themselves.. so theres like 30 barracks in one and then a bunch of criss crossing barracks... truly strange stuff...

did you ever find an answer for this? my buildings are moving AND duplicating themselves.. so theres like 30 barracks in one and then a bunch of criss crossing barracks... truly strange stuff...
when you add a new building to the DataBase you have to delete the old ones that were there if you are editing the same map in the editor. To make it stop either delete the old ones and then upload the edited version or make a whole new map in the editor and upload it seperate from the other buildings!

actually I found a fix.. I had to delete a bunch of lines and add that little if(isServer)then{ line.. all fixed now.

yea make sure your file starts with if (isServer) then {

and always remove groups/units

Hello,

I am manager of a French server, we encounter the same problems as you, we try to add the mapping file via the PBO, but a subject that concerns all duplicates or are not in the right place, I 'I try to understand that you give us as a solution but I do not understand too much, in fact it is necessary to add this line:

"If (IsServer) then {"

But where?

thank you

at the very top of the .sqf file is where you add that. Then at the very bottom you need to make sure you have a };

Back