Namalsk Help

ChrisMcW

I keep getting this error when I try to play on my Namalsk server, "This server is running an incorrect version of the server side application. You cannot play on this server. If you are the server admin please contact DayZ staff." a few people say you need to delete your player in the hive with navicat but I haven't got to even create a character so how can I delete it is the question. Also the one for Chernarus did the samething and all I did was install Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable pack for x86 and x64 and it fixed it but that don't work on this one. Any help?

And I'm using this link for the server files http://5.9.72.132/namalsk/

Hi Thais THe files i Release
Hmm abirre Here in THe Forum Use THe Same Files without any Problems
You got any iTems in Ur inventory ? Or wrong format of your inventory ?

You can use use a New setzt of powners Files an only copy mpmission, keys and namalsk Folder
To Test it but my Server is Running without any Problems

When iam at home GMT +1 21 oclock than i can help you
Skype Add finest1989 just ADD me

i will test my packet at the evening but yesterday it works fine ! but this error is only when a bugged character is in database !
you can test ! to copy @hive folder from powner in your project folder

I removed @DayZ, and now the server looks better but I can't connect due to "Mission DayZ: Namalsk read from bank" spam in the server

Current parameters:
Code:
start .\Expansion\beta\arma2oaserver.exe -port=2320 -mod=@DayZ_Namalsk;@NC;@Namalsk;@hive -name=cfgdayz -config=cfgdayz\server.cfg -cfg=cfgdayz\arma2.cfg -profiles=cfgdayz -exThreads=0

I also tried packing the dayz_1.namalsk into a PBO and that didn't help :/

I feel I am SO close to this XD

make sure you are calling the right mission file from your dayz hive confg file. Also check your logs to see if there is a database connection issue. Both can cause that issue.

Mission template matches current one in MPMissions folder
Code:
// MISSIONS CYCLE (see below)
class Missions
{
    class DayZ
    {
        template = dayz_1.namalsk;
      //template = dayz_1_spectate.Chernarus;
        difficulty = "Veteran";
    };

};

And I am able to connect to 127.0.0.1 on port 3316 with user HIVE2 through MySql Workbench.

Note: The read from bank error started when I removed the @dayZ parameter from the server startup

I'm pretty sure you need @dayZ in the parameter no luck on my end haven't tried in awhile to fix it, but I'll get to it in a bit.

Finest, can you drop in your dayz_server.pbo file as a standalone download? Please give the one from your WORKING server, not the one in your packed files

After I did unpack the DayZNamalsk-0.55.rar the map is loading.
Looks like the map @namalsk is mission in your .rar file online.

Only strange is that i get a restriction error 21 from battle eye and get kicked from the server before joining, any idea?

I keep getting this error when I try to play on my Namalsk server, "This server is running an incorrect version of the server side application. You cannot play on this server. If you are the server admin please contact DayZ staff." a few people say you need to delete your player in the hive with navicat but I haven't got to even create a character so how can I delete it is the question. Also the one for Chernarus did the samething and all I did was install Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable pack for x86 and x64 and it fixed it but that don't work on this one. Any help?

And I'm using this link for the server files [URL='http://5.9.72.132/namalsk/[/quote']http://5.9.72.132/namalsk/[/URL]

I did have the same problem... in the logs i did found that the hivemind.player_data was missing in MySQL.

I did download the Latest Easy Server Installer (1.2.5) from this site and did only copy the MySQL directory and did run the .bat in the directory. After that it was working.

Also did fix the restriction error, thanks for the tip to edit the scripts.txt :D

I did have the same problem... in the logs i did found that the hivemind.player_data was missing in MySQL.

I did download the Latest Easy Server Installer (1.2.5) from this site and did only copy the MySQL directory and did run the .bat in the directory. After that it was working.

Also did fix the restriction error, thanks for the tip to edit the scripts.txt :D

OH MY GOSH YES!!!!! Finally! I grabbed the older MySQL folder from the auto-installer and pushed into my Namalsk setup, and FINALLY it works!!!!!

Also would like to mention that the latest pull finest has provided is missing the @namalsk folder

Strange problem, the server is always starting in nighttime. Anybody a idea what i am doing wrong?

Back